To gather logs on Pragma Engine startup issues, reach out to your Pragma point-of-contact. Otherwise, check out the quick guides for information on gathering logged information.
Quick Guides #
Change log severity #
- You can change the logging level of specific loggers or all of them through configuration like so:
game: core: logging: rootLoggerLevel: "WARN" loggers: InMemoryServer: "INFO" LobbyService: "DEBUG" ExternalNotificationManagerImpl: "DEBUG" social: core: logging: rootLoggerLevel: "DEBUG"
- Either restart Pragma or wait for config changes to be picked up.
Get logs remotely from a running Pragma Engine #
- Configure your engine to enable file logging:
game: core: logging: fileLoggerEnabled: true social: core: logging: fileLoggerEnabled: true
- Push up your changes and wait for Pragma Engine to reload the configuration.
- Logs will only include data from after this flag was enabled.
- In Postman, authenticate as an Operator by sending
- Open the
GetLogsV1Requestand edit the payload to include the number of lines you want, then send.