suspend fun authenticateOrCreateV2(session: ServiceSession, request: AccountRpc.AuthenticateOrCreateV2Request): AccountRpc.AuthenticateOrCreateV2Response
Authenticates a user against an IdentityProvider, creates a Pragma Account (if it does not exist), and returns SessionTokens used for gateway authentication.
If called without a gameShardId on the request, this will only authenticate the user with the social shard and therefore only return a social session token.
- IdentityProvider.validate - PragmaResultErrors returned are just thrown as PragmaExceptions
- AccountPlugin.onAccountLogin - Called when the user successfully authenticates, including when the user is created
- AccountPlugin.onAccountCreate - Called before an account is created for the first time
- AccountPlugin.onAccountCreated - Called after an account is created for the first time
- PragmaError.AccountService_Error when authenticating with an unknown or disabled IdentityProvider.
- PragmaError.AccountService_Error when social id cannot be created
- PragmaError.AccountService_NotFound when the requested game shard does not exist
- PragmaError.Database_Error when failing to create a social identity
- PragmaError.Database_Error when failing to create a player identity
- PragmaError.AccountService_Unauthorized when trying to authenticate with an unexpected session type
- PragmaError.AccountService_Error when failing to create authentication tokens
- PragmaError.AccountService_RanOutOfDiscriminators when display name has been reused too many times